[meteorite-list] Galaxie Meteorite hoax

From: Dave <dave28_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:51 2004

At 11.30 18/11/2003 -0800, you wrote:

>Wow, We don't have one of these in our collection:
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2203087330

Few days ago I contacted golfyx and i asked him to remove the word
"meteorite" from the description because it was not actually a meteorite.

He told me "I never said the meteorite was authentic, nor did I say in the
description it was from outer space. Though we are all in space." and "If
you don't believe in it - Ignore it!".

Btw it's an awful home-made sculpture of glued acrylics, plastics and nylon.

Take a look at this other auction from the same seller:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2350532277

bye,