[meteorite-list] Authentic Moon Rock *g*

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:50 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0004_01C3ADB0.903B98A0

Hello all,

I agree with Anne. Looks like a piece of moonstone...which of course is =
not a real moon rock. =20

I do not agree with Matteo "Write to this person in many..." It has bee=
n said a few times already on the list why harassing sellers is against e=
bay rules and illegal in most states (unless you have some scientific pap=
erwork saying that very rock is not a real moon rock). =20

I see nothing wrong with contacting the person, in a polite manner, and g=
iving your opinion, but it seems that has already been done a couple of t=
imes. Filling the sellers e-mail box with spam is unlikely to "fix" anyt=
hing. Please shelf your self appointed meteorite police badges at the do=
or.

Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com

------=_NextPart_001_0004_01C3ADB0.903B98A0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <=
DIV>Hello all,</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>I agree with Anne.&nbsp; Look=
s like a piece of moonstone...which of course is not a real moon rock.&nb=
sp; </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>I do not agree with Matteo "Write to th=
is person in many..."&nbsp;&nbsp; It has been said a few times already on=
 the list why harassing sellers is against ebay rules and illegal in most=
 states (unless you have some scientific paperwork saying that very rock =
is not a real moon rock).&nbsp; </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>I see nothi=
ng wrong with contacting the person, in a polite manner, and giving your =
opinion, but it seems that has already been done a couple of times.&nbsp;=
 Filling the sellers e-mail box with spam is unlikely to "fix" anything.&=
nbsp; Please&nbsp;shelf your self appointed meteorite police badges at th=
e door.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Mark Bostick</DIV> <DIV>www.meteorit=
earticles.com</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>=
</BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0004_01C3ADB0.903B98A0--