[meteorite-list] To the all happy persons of the idiot site

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:50 2004

--
Hi David and list members with a sense of humor (others, please delete)
    I received a desperate phone call in the early morning
hours from my good friend, Matteo Chenkenlittle. He was
in a state of absolute terror. At first, I couldn't believe it was
him, but then, as he unfolded the story of the horrors of that
terrible night, my blood ran cold, my face grew ashen and my
toenails began to itch!
    He had been awakened from his mirthless slumber
by the banging of drums and the pounding of hooves.
When he peered out his window there were: tens, ney,
hundreds of men and women on horseback surrounding
his little villa.  They were riding about laughing and grinning.
It was terrible, I tell you! There they were: having FUN!
And there, on his very own front yard they had erected a
flaming tic-tac-toe sybol! And they were threatening to.....
well, it was all just too appalling! (Those faint of heart may want
to skip the next scene, it is just TOO terrible=8A)
         They screamed threats at him that before sunrise they
would hold him to the ground and tickle him until he
laughed=8A=8A. out loud!
    It was terrible, I tell you. Just horrid, retched, mesmerizing,
flabbergasting, and down right=8A.WRONG!
But then, as if sent by the forces of all that is decent, dozens
of Politically Correct Police came barreling down on the scene on
roller skates and drove off these terrible pranksters, these demons
of mirth and madness.
As they rode off into the night, heir blood curdling threats
were heard, screaming a horrifying threat that they would return
and bring with them a reign of humor the likes of which had
never before been seen!
    A lone calling card was found in the morning, and there,
in black and white was the unspeakable truth, they were: The
Ku Klus Clan!    (Otherwise known as the KKC =AD not to be
confused with KFC).    Ferries and struck ones, all!
        Michael