[meteorite-list] website etc

From: mark ford <markf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:50 2004

List,

I agree with Dave on this, its time to let this one go, we have had
Racism, name calling, Deformation of character, and general
unpleasantness it has no place on an international 'scientific'
discussion list of this type.

This list is going down hill rapidly, I have noticed many people are no
longer posting like they used to, and I think if this barrage of JUNK
postings about Matteo etc continues we really won't have a List anymore!

Can I make a personal plea to everybody; keep it friendly and on topic.

I am all for free speech, but Race, Colour, creed and Nationality are
not relevant to meteorites, nor is name calling take your racism else
where.

Mark F.