[meteorite-list] To the all happy persons of the idiot site

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:50 2004

Gee, Matteo,
        Your eloquence overwhelms me.
        Look, Matteo, it is REALLY simple - just copy and paste one:

"Yes, as I claimed I could, I shut down the 'Proud Tom' web page."
"No, I did not shut down the 'Proud Tom' web page."

        RSVP
        Michael

on 11/15/03 10:45 PM, M come Meteorite Meteorites at
mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it wrote:

> We feel, a what little you would make you if I
> building a site where take nearly all to you in turn,
> been to watch only? Fairies still the smiles and the
> struck ones? Or would hit you a lot? If for case
> fairies it leave of the first category, then you are
> not for null normal persons. And stop to write
> idiocyes care this ex-site....is nice...is funny
> etc... etc.... the person is only a poor idiot. Is
> easy close the site, write to the personal email of
> the company, is not visible in the site, and this see
> to close or not...easy
>
> Matteo
>
> --- "Jerry A. Wallace" <jwal2000_at_swbell.net> wrote:
>> Michael,
>>
>> I sincerely doubt that Matteo had anything to do
>> with the Proud Tom site
>> being removed. I'm relatively sure that its creator
>> must have decided to
>> remove it, or didn't pay the webspace rental bill.
>> {8>O
>>
>> Howsomever, anyone in hurtful need of seeing those
>> classic webpages
>> again need not despair as I have collected all three
>> pages in glorious color
>> and have assembled the collection on CDs. For a mere
>> $9.99 + postage
>> those pages can live forever in your library of Web
>> Classics.
>>
>> Whoa...whoa... Michael, stuff that steam back in
>> your ears...I'm just
>> kidding!!!
>>
>> If you would like them, write me off list and I'll
>> email them to you.
>>
>> Assuming that I'll need the kind permission of the
>> website's creator in
>> order
>> to do that, if he (or she) would please get in touch
>> with me, we can
>> discuss
>> royalty arrangements. Please bear in mind that I'm
>> reeeeally cheap.
>>
>> Jerry

>> Michael L Blood wrote:
>>
>>> on 11/15/03 1:39 PM, RAYDOBOS_at_aol.com at

>> are still hurting
>> tank?)
>>>>

>>> -----------
>>> Say wha?
>>> I am heartbroken that Proud Tom's web page is
>> down.
>>> Matteo, you bragged you could do this. Did you
>> shut it down?
>>> RSVP to list, please.
>>> Michael

> =====
> M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
> Via Triestina 126/A - 30030 - TESSERA, VENEZIA, ITALY
> Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
> Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site:
> http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
> International Meteorite Collectors Association #2140
> MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
> EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite/

Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the
public and have no self.
    Cyril Connolly
--
Hubble space telescope - AMAZING photos!:
http://wires.news.com.au/special/mm/030811-hubble.htm
--
http://www.costofwar.com/
--