[meteorite-list] To the all happy persons of the idiot site

From: RAYDOBOS_at_aol.com <RAYDOBOS_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:50 2004

In a message dated 11/16/03 3:10:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,
meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net writes:

<< God in Heaven, Matteo, SHUT UP. It makes my head spin trying to read your
 emails. >> NO! NO!,,, His e-mails are the highlight of the day. How
else would you have ever heard of the Ku Kus Klan and their
photographies. I don't know what kind of "language interpreter"
program he is using, but you have to admit it is very entertaining.
So, Please do not pressure him to stop his e-mails.