[meteorite-list] having a good day

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:49 2004

Hi list, I hope all is going well for everyone.I am having a good day.I
just saw the new movie,"LOVE ACTUALLY".It was really grand.On any given
weekend I have about 30 emails from the met list.So far as of 4:00 pm
CST,CHICAGO TIME,I have had over 60 just today.And most of them were about
the proud tom site.Well having been put at number #2 behind matteo,I have
completely put this little sophomoric thing WWWWWAAAYYYYYY behind me.One
full day till the new job.For me I have 2 things that drive me ,S***
HAPPENS and SOME THINGS ARE BEST LEFT UNSAID!!This is how I feel about
this proud tom episode.Life is to short,in my case to TALL,to get frazzled
over it.But if certain people want to keep the fires burning,let'em do
it.I have a delete button like everyone else.It is kind of funny to see
the comments that keep coming on the proud tom issue.For some it looks
like LIFE and DEATH!!Well I have always said,IF DEATH IS THE THING WE HAVE
TO FEAR,WHAT ELSE IN LIFE IS THERE TO FEAR???Have a great rest of the
weekend all.I am going to go enjoy my NWA 595.

   Proud to be an IMCA member steve arnold, chicago

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728
Illinois Meteorites