[meteorite-list] Laying Proud Tom to Rest...M.A. S

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:49 2004

 Dear List, Jerry, unknown website-comic;
I still get a big laugh out loud out of the whole event.
Ahh, I believe it was Mr. Claven, the postman who suffered from the most
acute case of Male Answer Syndrome. That is why we tend to have an
opinion on so much with so little research to base our opinion's
on...that and all of those who would treat their Nantans first and
listen to rusting later. Oh do not weep for me my nantan's!
Mr. Claven's latest....in the TV add, it was the ancient celtics that
invented basketball you know....
Very best,
DAve F.
Emperor of Stromatolites