[meteorite-list] Who know the email of this idiot?

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:49 2004

A lot probably you do not know that Internet does not
have frontiers,if I want I can make close a foreign
countries site without problems, I have already made
it, therefore before speaking it counts until 10, and
then it recounts. Moreover there is the violation of
copyright and also the defamation.

Matteo

--- Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net>
wrote:
> Punishable by law to poke fun at someone? I did not
> know that Italy was
> returning to it's fascists roots. The website was
> likely made in America,
> and here you can poke fun at anyone you want, and
> they can return the favor
> to you. One of our basic principles is freedom of
> speech, when that is
> removed, you have places like Iraq, Iran, Yugoslavia
> etc, where saying the
> wrong thing about those with power makes you end up
> in an unmarked mass
> grave.
> Mike Farmer

=== message truncated ===

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com