[meteorite-list] I stand for Matteo!

From: ruben garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:48 2004

I stand for Matteo!!
I am appalled and incensed that anyone would dare make
fun of Matteo, Aka “cheatingsonofabitch”. I am here
to say, Proud Tom you should be ashamed of yourself.
Do you have any idea who it is that you choose to
wrongly profile? He is without a doubt the finest
human being I have ever known, after all isn’t he
responsible for the ending of World War One and Two?
Isn’t this the man that along with Ronald Reagan
brought down the Berlin wall and communism with one
fail swoop? Isn’t this the same Matteo that is due to
be knighted by the queen and canonized by the pope? I
have even heard that he can walk on water, (it was
winter and the pond was frozen over) although I’ve not
yet witnessed it. He is powerful too, I hear that he
has ways of deleting such web sites from the privacy
of his Italian abode (which incidentally was
constructed entirely of Venice Beach 382, except the
walkway which is Tessera 187 and Nantan ) should
anyone else suddenly feel the urge to lampoon him.

Also a warning for Mike Farmer and anyone else that
cares to tangle with matteo, tread lightly for Matteo
is shrewd and may have ties to the Italian bricklayers
association!
Be scared and be warned proud tom, for even the good
book says “pride cometh before a fall”

Yes, I may stand-alone, but so be it!
I will stand for what is right!
I will stand for Matteo.

What? Wait a minute ….. what do you mean he’s a
different Matteo. He is? He didn’t do any of those
things? Aha, err…. NEVER MIND.

Ruben Garcia