[meteorite-list] Who know the email of this idiot?

From: GeoZay_at_aol.com <GeoZay_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:48 2004

-------------------------------1068820586

In a message dated 11/14/2003 4:05:47 AM Pacific Standard Time,
casper_at_cooloola.net writes:
>>Anyone that thinks its funny to laugh at other people like this has yet to
meet maturity. 27 Italians lie recently dead in Iraq and you scoff at Matteo.
Grow up, get some sensitivity.<<
And the death of our Italian allies in Iraq is how connected to this
"meteorite" website of laughter? I don't see the connection? Is this the criteria that
the world should stop laughing? What about the American losses? Does this
mean Americans should never again have something to laugh about? I sympathize
with the Italian losses, but I don't see the rest of the world shedding any tears
for us. It wasn't long ago I read here on this list Matteo bad mouthing
America in general quite crudely. From that point on, I simply thought of him as
just being a no class individual and gave him no other thoughts. If he's the
brunt of any humor, so be it. The other individuals on the website saw the humor
for what it is and enjoyed a moment of laughing at themselves. I would have
done the same.
George Zay

-------------------------------1068820586

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>In a message dated 11/14/2003 4:05:47 AM Pacific Standard Time, casper_at_=
cooloola.net writes:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: blue=20=
2px solid"><FONT face=3DArial>&gt;&gt;Anyone that thinks its funny to laugh=20=
at other people like this has yet to meet maturity. 27 Italians lie recently=
 dead in Iraq and you scoff at Matteo. Grow up, get some sensitivity.&lt;&lt=
;</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE>
<DIV>And the death of&nbsp;our Italian allies&nbsp;in Iraq is how connected=20=
to this "meteorite" website of laughter? I don't see the connection? Is this=
 the criteria that the world should stop laughing? What about the American l=
osses? Does this mean Americans should never again have something to laugh a=
bout? I sympathize with the Italian losses, but I don't see the rest of the=20=
world shedding any tears for us. It wasn't long ago I read here on this list=
 Matteo bad mouthing America in general quite crudely. From that point on, I=
 simply thought of him as just being a no class individual and gave him no o=
ther thoughts. If he's the brunt of any humor, so be it. The other individua=
ls on the website saw the humor for what it is and enjoyed a moment of laugh=
ing at themselves. I would have done the same. </DIV>
<DIV>George Zay</DIV>
<DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>