[meteorite-list] Korra Korrabes

From: Rafael B. Torres <spacecollection2001_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:48 2004

Ohh God, That is beautiful!!!!, nothing like my specimen, its cracked and
full of holes!!!, I bought it in about that date too!!!, but its not that
good!!!, I got it from Meteorite Market, its strange cuz Eric always affers
very good things!!!, its the only meteorite that Ive bought from him, to be
not what I was expecting!!!
THATS REALLY NICEEEE
Thanks a lot