[meteorite-list] Korra Korrabes

From: Rafael B. Torres <spacecollection2001_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:48 2004

Hello list, I havee the same problem with my Korra KOrrabes, its brown, but
it doesnt show any chndrules at all, just a few and sparse!!!!, somebody
from this list told me that the second material for sale was very rusted, I
think that they told it even had oil in it, am I right?...but my KK specimen
doesnt show any indications of metal, just holes, where the metal probably
resided before. My specimen crubles very easy too!!!!..its very fragile,
does anyone have pictures of a nice Korra Korrabes???, I would like t see
one.

Thanks!!! =0)