[meteorite-list] Re: Proud Tom Fan Club

From: Fredmeteorhall_at_aol.com <Fredmeteorhall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:48 2004

--part1_108.287365b5.2ce592d2_boundary

     I wish to be the first to start AND join the Proud Tom Fan Club. Dues
will be required in the form of meteorite shaped bricks, meteorites from the
Yellow Brick Road, or extra, extra, extra long pants. Female meteorite collectors
built like a brick outhouse get into the fan club for free!
     Proper attire at the Proud Tom Fan Club meetings is required. All
members must wear pants up to their underarms, or thereabouts.
Metal detectors are optional accessories. Magnets are a must.
Ciao, Fred Meteorhall

--part1_108.287365b5.2ce592d2_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SERIF" FACE=3D"=
Georgia" LANG=3D"0">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I wish to be the first to start=
 AND join the Proud Tom Fan Club. Dues will be required in the form of meteo=
rite shaped bricks, meteorites from the Yellow Brick Road, or extra, extra,=20=
extra long pants. Female meteorite collectors built like a brick outhouse ge=
t into the fan club for free! <BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Proper attire at the Proud Tom Fan Club meetings is=
 required. All members must wear pants up to their underarms, or thereabouts=
.<BR>
Metal detectors are optional accessories. Magnets are a must. <BR>
Ciao, Fred Meteorhall</FONT></HTML>

--part1_108.287365b5.2ce592d2_boundary--