[meteorite-list] IT'S BACK TO THE WORK FORCE

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:47 2004

Hello Steve and List,

It is great to see you got a job and I hope all goes well with it. Even
though this may not seem to have anything to do with meteorites, it does. A
great deal of the slow down in the meteorite market has to do with
disposable income. Even though unemployment is still over 7% in Washington
State where we live I can see signs of recovery in other parts of the
country. The stock markets are recovering nicely too. What does this
mean?, simply more collectors who can afford to collect.

Wishing everybody the very best,

Adam