[meteorite-list] eBay New Orleans

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:47 2004

Hi Mike=0D
Sorry mate, gotta make hay whilst the sun shines. I don't get many chance=
in life to do this. And I don't think I have sent 40 emails do you? I ma=
have been quoted in the bodies of replies, but that's not down to me.=0D
=0D
And I will probably continue to bore the ass off everyone until I have so=
ld
out, but then we all have a 'delete' key don't we? God knows I've had to
use my 'delete' key a lot recently...=0D
=0D
I'll let Art decide if enough is enough - if he emails me to stop talking
about the availability of a fresh fall then I will stop. And unsubscribe.=
=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D