[meteorite-list] New meteoritica website is running & new meteorite book is coming soon

From: Philippe Thomas <thomasmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:47 2004

--Apple-Mail-2-45148291

Hello All,

Our new website is running but is still in construction. Many pages=20
will be added soon.
Also, I would like to announce to you the publishing of a new meteorite=20=

book in few months.
"Histoires de M=E9t=E9orites" and its translation in english "Meteorites=20=

Stories".
This book is about the most important falls in France : Barbotan,=20
Chassigny, Ensisheim, Juvinas, Laigle, Orgueil, Saint-S=E9verin... and =
in=20
the other countries, the four martian meteorites falls, Bensour, Cape=20=

York, Chinguetti, Mazapil, Tatahouine and many more...=00
An extract (Saint-S=E9verin fall) is available to download on the =
website=20
in PDF file in french or in english.
Note : this book is in copyright. No reproduction of any part may take=20=

place without the written permission of Interface Editions.

Thanks for looking.
Philippe Thomas=20
 =20=

--Apple-Mail-2-45148291

Our new website is running but is still in construction. Many pages
will be added soon.

Also, I would like to announce to you the publishing of a new
meteorite book in few months.

"Histoires de M=E9t=E9orites" and its translation in english "Meteorites
Stories".

This book is about the most important falls in France : Barbotan,
Chassigny, Ensisheim, Juvinas, Laigle, Orgueil, Saint-S=E9verin... and
in the other countries, the four martian meteorites falls, Bensour,
Cape York, Chinguetti, Mazapil, Tatahouine and many more...=00

An extract (Saint-S=E9verin fall) is available to download on the
website in PDF file in french or in english.

Note : this book is in copyright. No reproduction of any part may take
place without the written permission of Interface Editions.

Thanks for looking.

Philippe Thomas </color>=

--Apple-Mail-2-45148291--