[meteorite-list] The Meteorite Poster

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:45 2004

Geoff, David and others:

The poster is very cool. I was fortunate enough to see Geoff's final workup
for the poster printing. There is a lot of great space rocks pictured to
drool over. A number of great shapes, and a variety of colors and
textures/patterns to really "catch your eye" relative to the diversity of
meteorites.

Hats off to these fine efforts and to all involved...I think this poster will
do well over time.

Time to order a couple.

John