[meteorite-list] Arkansas Fireball

From: Stephen McMann <stephen_mcmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:44 2004

<P>Dear List,</P>
<P>I live in Lawrence County AR&nbsp;which seems to be near the northern end of where the fireball and boom reports came from (It is the lead story in the local news).&nbsp;This area is generally very flat and much of the land is covered with recently harvested rice and soybean fields (bare flat dirt).&nbsp; I guess that this means that a significant fall has a reasonable chance of being found. &nbsp;I of course was watching TV at the time and&nbsp;neither saw nor heard a thing.&nbsp; I have checked to make sure that nothing is lying in my front yard. No luck with that one.&nbsp;</P>