[meteorite-list] Munich show

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:43 2004

Yes Martin, I know them all from Morocco, and I have
looked at all their meteorites, they want me to
identify what they have, other than a couple of
Eucrites and Howardites that are the same as already
on the market, I have seen nothing very interesting.
Mike Farmer
--- Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_Meteorite-Martin.de>