[meteorite-list] HUGE 25% OFF SALE

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:46 2004

Thats right. Today on my website everything except
Bensour is 25% off. My site is over 95% updated now
and I will be here for the next couple of hours so I
will answer orders quickly I hope. Paypal preferred
for payment.
See my website http://www.meteoriteshop.com/
In addition I am trying something here to make seeing
my meteorite ebay auctions easier. Click Here and see
what happens:
http://tinyurl.com/d5dq
This link should bring you to my meteorite auctions
only on ebay and you wont have to scroll through all
of the uninteresting junk that I sell on ebay becides
meteorites. Let me know if it dont work for you.
Cheers
DEAN
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/