[meteorite-list] Sunrise

From: Stuart Forbes <stuart.forbes_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:46 2004

Hi,

I saw the whole thing from the north west coast of Scotland. It was about 2
degrees above the horizon at annularity, and was filtered nicely by the
clouds so you could easily look right at it unprotected, although the clouds
and haze on the horixon obscured it for the early part of annularity.

It was a wierd one though, with annularity at about 4.45 am, 20 minutes past
sunrise. It started to get light, then it got dark, then it got light again!
Truly an amazing experience.

A friend caught the whole thing on video.

Regards,

Stuart Forbes
Edinburgh, Scotland