[meteorite-list] Collection of Park Forest Meteorites

From: almitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:46 2004

Hi all,

Something I don't usually do but want to this particular time is to make mention that
I have seen all the specimens Mark is offering up. He has some real nice material if
anyone is interested and I will personally vouch for his integrity as far as dealing
fairly with people. If you don't have a nice Park Forest Stone yet, it would be a good
time to consider what Mark is offering up. I don't have anything in this sell but
wanted to share with the list the nice specimens available. He has some fantastic
slices right now as well as endpieces. All my best to everyone!

--AL Mitterling