[meteorite-list] A fresh Park Forest

From: Thetoprok_at_aol.com <Thetoprok_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:46 2004

--part1_aa.1d972e92.2c07ae80_boundary

Dear List Members,

I would like to extend an offer to the list first, of a recently aquired Park
Forest individual that was picked up within only a few hours of it's entry
into our world. It can be viewed at;

 http://home.earthlink.net/~yellowengine/michigan%20meteorite/homepage.htm

The site is not done yet but I would like to thank Ryan, he has been working
at it for only a short time, and he's doing a fine job.

I am selling this fine specimen to fund ongoing summer field trips to the
Park Forest fall so that more information can be gleaned from the area, on size,
weight, and distribution of the field, etc.. Please visit and take a look!
Thanks,
Larry

--part1_aa.1d972e92.2c07ae80_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Dear List Members,<BR>
<BR>
I would like to extend an offer to the list first, of a recently aquired Par=
k Forest individual that was picked up within only a few hours of it's entry=
 into our world. It can be viewed at;<BR>
<BR>
 http://home.earthlink.net/~yellowengine/michigan%20meteorite/homepage.htm<B=

<BR>
The site is not done yet but I would like to thank Ryan, he has been working=
 at it for only a short time, and he's doing a fine job.<BR>
<BR>
I am selling this fine specimen to fund ongoing summer field trips to the Pa=
rk Forest fall so that more information can be gleaned from the area, on siz=
e, weight, and distribution of the field, etc.. Please visit and take a look=
!<BR>
Thanks,<BR>
Larry<BR>
<BR>