[meteorite-list] RE: Confessions of a Lunatic

From: walter branch <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:45 2004

Hi Norbert and List,

That was a fine article in Meteorite, the first of that
issue that I read. Like reading Nininger, it was very
inspirational.

Congratulations on your lunar find! You are now a member
of a very exclusive club. What are you after next? Martian?
Venusian? Triton? Europa? Ganymeade? Extra-solar!!!

Best wishes,

-Walter

www.branchmeteorites.com