[meteorite-list] Re: Contest

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:45 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C3245E.69314BF0

Hello Larry and list,

Larry wrote: =20

Greetings List,
In my announcement of the winner, and answers to the contes, I neglected =
to give special thanks to Mark Bostick. Without his advice, expertise, an=
d plain generosity this contest may not have gone so smoothly. I really a=
ppreciate him building the pages that contained the images and hosting th=
e event.

Thanks Mark!

I would also encourage everyone to visit his extensive, comprehensive web=
 site and get on his mailing list as I have. It is full of good stuff!

Thanks Again,
Larry =20

No problem Larry, glad to have been of some help. I think many of us inc=
luding myself enjoyed the little test. While I didn't enter, I did put do=
ne some answers and kept them on my computer just to see how I would do. =
 Sadly I didn't do much better then anyone else. =20

Thanks for the kind words on my website as well. I have recently added a=
 search engine and have plans to continue to exspand upon the site, which=
 is currantly over 400 pages. =20

Mark Bostick
www.MeteoriteArticles.com

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C3245E.69314BF0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hello Larry an=
d list,</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Larry wrote: </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV=
> <DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Greetings List,<BR>In my announcement of the wi=
nner, and answers to the contes, I neglected to give special thanks to Ma=
rk Bostick. Without his advice, expertise, and plain generosity this cont=
est may not have gone so smoothly. I really appreciate him building the p=
ages that contained the images and hosting the event.<BR><BR>Thanks Mark!=
<BR><BR>I would also encourage everyone to visit his extensive, comprehen=
sive web site and get on his mailing list as I have. It is full of good s=
tuff!<BR><BR>Thanks Again,<BR>Larry </FONT></DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>=
&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>No problem Larry, glad to have been of some help.&nbsp;=
 I think many of us including myself enjoyed the little test. While I did=
n't enter, I did put done some answers and kept them on my computer just =
to see how I would do.&nbsp; Sadly I didn't do much better then anyone el=
se.&nbsp; </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Thanks for the kind words on my w=
ebsite as well.&nbsp; I have recently added a search engine and have plan=
s to continue to exspand upon the site, which is currantly over 400 pages=
.&nbsp; </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Mark Bostick</DIV> <DIV>www.Meteori=
teArticles.com</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C3245E.69314BF0--