[meteorite-list] weight descrepency

From: Peter Marmet <p.marmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:44 2004

--------------24328D526B47A33CAA21167B

Michael Farmer wrote:

> Guys, the only way to take care of this is the give the guy negative
> feedbacks, if you dont do that, then you have no right to complain. That
> will save other people from making the same mistake.
> Mike Farmer

Hi Mike and list,

that's what I wrote to him:

Hallo,

unfortunately I already made a positive feedback.

I just noticed that the 100g meteorite that you sold to me is only 55g!
An other that should be 68 g is only 35g - that is fraud!

Peter Marmet, Bern

... but I'll give him a chance to correct his Ğmistakeğ!

Peter

--------------24328D526B47A33CAA21167B

&nbsp;
give the guy negative</i>