[meteorite-list] AD Park Forest Slices

From: MeteorHntr_at_aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:43 2004

--part1_1e6.95eee68.2bfe3da2_boundary

Hello List,

I have some full slices, end pieces and part slices of Park Forest that just
arrived. Some of these are from pieces picked up the day after the fall, all
very fresh and some simply astounding.

Front and Back of the 17.8g half stone:

<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/meteorhntr/17-8a.jpg">http://members.aol.com/meteorhntr/17-8a.jpg</A>
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/meteorhntr/17-8b.jpg">http://members.aol.com/meteorhntr/17-8b.jpg</A>

Some of these have amazing veins running through both the light and the dark
lithologies. Most with some crust.

Slices from 2.2g to 16.3g and half stones from 4.7g to 23.3g

I will get a list together very soon, feel free to email me if you are
interested in the pictures and prices. If there is a specific size range you are
interested in, let me know.

Steve Arnold

--part1_1e6.95eee68.2bfe3da2_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hello List,<BR>
<BR>
I have some full slices, end pieces and part slices of Park Forest that just=
 arrived.&nbsp; Some of these are from pieces picked up the day after the fa=
ll, all very fresh and some simply astounding.&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
Front and Back of the 17.8g half stone:<BR>
<BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://members.aol.com/meteorhntr/17-8a.jpg">http://members.aol.c=
om/meteorhntr/17-8a.jpg</A>&nbsp; <BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://members.aol.com/meteorhntr/17-8b.jpg">http://members.aol.c=
om/meteorhntr/17-8b.jpg</A> <BR>
<BR>
Some of these have amazing veins running through both the light and the dark=
 lithologies.&nbsp; Most with some crust.<BR>
<BR>
Slices from 2.2g to 16.3g and half stones from 4.7g to 23.3g <BR>
<BR>
I will get a list together very soon, feel free to email me if you are inter=
ested in the pictures and prices.&nbsp; If there is a specific size range yo=
u are interested in, let me know.<BR>
<BR>
Steve Arnold</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1e6.95eee68.2bfe3da2_boundary--