[meteorite-list] New Contest, Lets Go

From: Thetoprok_at_aol.com <Thetoprok_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:42 2004

--part1_120.2189970d.2bfd170e_boundary

Hello Good Peolpe of the List,

In case your not sure where to go to play, here it is;

<A HREF="http://www.meteoritearticles.com/testmain.html">http://www.meteoritearticles.com/testmain.html</A>

 A couple reminders,
The score to beat is currently 11 wrong answers, held by the esteemed Phil
Morgan.

Also, the contest ends at midnight Sunday.

Only 2 responses from each contestant please !

I will be gone from Thursday to Saturday, I will grade papers Saturday and
get your results back to you in time to respond again before the deadline
Sunday night. (unless of course I find myself knee-deep in little black
stones out in Illinois !) Yeah right !

Have fun,
Larry

--part1_120.2189970d.2bfd170e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
<BR>
Hello Good Peolpe of the List,<BR>
<BR>
In case your not sure where to go to play, here it is;<BR>
<BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://www.meteoritearticles.com/testmain.html">http://www.meteor=
itearticles.com/testmain.html</A><BR>
<BR>
 A couple reminders, <BR>
The score to beat is currently 11 wrong answers, held by the esteemed Phil M=
organ.<BR>
<BR>
Also, the contest ends at midnight Sunday.<BR>
<BR>
Only 2 responses from each contestant please !<BR>
<BR>
I will be gone from Thursday to Saturday, I will grade papers Saturday and g=
et your results back to you in time to respond again before the deadline Sun=
day night. (unless of course I find myself knee-deep in little black stones=20=
out in Illinois !) Yeah right !<BR>
<BR>
Have fun,<BR>
Larry<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_120.2189970d.2bfd170e_boundary--