[meteorite-list] Millbillillie vs Allende ages

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:41 2004

 =0D
 Hi Bernd and all,=0D
=0D
Wow - I didn't realise that there was such a mix of lithologies in
Millbillillie - seems that this material was formed over about 1 billion
years if the dates of the lithologies range from the primary xstallisatio=
age of ~4.5Gy and these 'microcracks' at about 3.5Gy. I've not come acro=
ss
these microcracks before.=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
I'd love to see some pics of these various lithos - anyone got any pics?=0D
=0D
very best=0D
=0D
dave=0D