[meteorite-list] Request information

From: Sharkkb8_at_aol.com <Sharkkb8_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:41 2004

--part1_50.1ce9dd67.2bf92895_boundary

 mam602_at_cox.net writes:

> I do wish these guys would end this childish bickering....[snip].... Mike,
> Adam...you are fooling yourselves if you believe anyone cares about
> your petty arguments. If you are truly worried about what others on the
> list think about you...I would suggest you keep these personal spats off
> the list.
> ......[snip].....In the meantime how about not wasting bandwidth with the
> you lied...no you lied bullshit?

Well, I, for one, care about meteorites, who found them, who owns them, who
sells them, etc, and that's the subject of Adam and Mike's exchange. They
are discussing meteorite issues and this is a meteorite list. Yes, the
"style" might get a little edgy sometimes, but if "style" is really your main
complaint, Mark, then you might want to know that many listees (myself among
them) will no doubt be more offended by your "pissing match" and "you
lied...no you lied bullsh*t" remarks on this list (see list rules), than what
Mike and Adam are sorting through.

       Gregory

--part1_50.1ce9dd67.2bf92895_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"> <BR>
 mam602_at_cox.net writes:<BR>
<BR>
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">I do wish these guys would end=20=
this childish bickering....[snip].... Mike, Adam...you are fooling yourselve=
s if you believe anyone cares about<BR>
your petty arguments.&nbsp; If you are truly worried about what others on th=
e list think about you...I would suggest you keep these personal spats off t=
he list.<BR>
......[snip].....In the meantime how about not wasting bandwidth with the yo=
u lied...no you lied bullshit?</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Well, I, for one, care about meteorites, who found them, who owns them, who=20=
sells them, etc, and that's the subject of Adam and Mike's exchange.&nbsp; T=
hey are discussing meteorite issues and this is a meteorite list.&nbsp;&nbsp=
;&nbsp; Yes, the "style" might get a little edgy sometimes, but if "style" i=
s really your main complaint, Mark, then you might want to know that many li=
stees (myself among them) will no doubt be more offended by your "pissing ma=
tch" and "you lied...no you lied bullsh*t" remarks on this list (see list ru=
les), than what Mike and Adam are sorting through.<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Gregory</FONT></HTML>

--part1_50.1ce9dd67.2bf92895_boundary--