[meteorite-list] Cramers Park Forest Meteorites

From: Maccers531_at_aol.com <Maccers531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:41 2004

Hello List,
Yesterday I had the opportunity to meet with Mark Cramer of Steger Illinois
and see his collection of Park Forest meteorites. They were unbelievable!!
This guy is undoubtedly the most successful hunter of the Park Forest fall.
The pieces were awesome , at least two were oriented , one with a nose cone
shape that he calls Clayton which you can see on his website. All have alot
of character , just a pleasure to see them all at once, Thanks Mark !! The
link is http://mepage.com/ meteorite_album.htm . Ive seen alot of Park Forest
being a local resident and I can tell you that I havent seen any oriented
ones other than Marks'. If you are going to purchase any Park Forest
meteorites these are the ones to get .

I purchased the smallest of his pieces a 32 gram complete stone 90% crust.
He tells me that he is offering them for sale starting tomorrow.

Bob Evans