[meteorite-list] Mysterypark/Meteorites

From: Peter Marmet <p.marmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:41 2004

Hello list members,

on May 24 2003 Mystery Park, Interlaken, Switzerland will open.
Maybe of interest for you who will visit (or now have a good reason to
visit ;-)) Switzerland is the fact that
the Mystery Park will display the former Bally-Prior collection of
Meteorites with more than 500 meteorites
from 70 countries!

About the Mystery Park:

«A Theme Park for the Miracles of the Past, Present, and Future

Questions about our origins and our uniqueness concern each and everyone
of us. Secrets of this
world conceal the answers.
The world is full of mysteries. You might still remember a few of them
from your school days, be it
either the mysteries of the great pyramids of Giza, or the menhir
columns in French Brittany.
Now and then, new archaeological discoveries and conclusions are making
headlines which raise new
questions. Mysteries however are quickly washed away from daily events
since science has the
inclination to ignore these mysteries.
It can be said, that these mysteries are therefore one of the largest
areas which remain unanswered and
open to the youth and following generations.
Our theme park, Mysteries of the World, will bring together all the
mysteries of the world to Interlaken.
The Great Mysteries of the World -Adventurepark
The great mysteries of the world exist on all five continents, but only
a few people have the time and
the money to travel to them. Only a handful of people have the
possibility to travel to distant countries,
explore humid jungles, or to visit hot deserts.
Mysteries of World will stimulate, excite, carry away. They will awaken
the curiosity and give flights of
fantasy. The unsolved mysteries do not make the world more mystical than
it already is, but bring forth
questions which until now remained deliberately unanswered.
For more infos about the park: www.mysterypark.ch»

Peter Marmet, Bern