[meteorite-list] Park Forest Meteorites

From: M A Cramer <felix_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:41 2004

Last week Steve Witt introduced me to the this mailing list. I have worked
and resided in the Park Forest, Illinois area most of my life. I got
involved the first day of the fall because of a chance meeting with a couple
of meteorites. Tomorrow (Saturday morning) for the first time I am going
hunting for meteorites with another person. Whether we are fortunate enough
to find more or not I would like to thank this mailing list for the kind
support, words of encouragement and the wealth of knowledge that is shared
without prejudice to it's subscribers.

Best regards,

Mark Cramer
Steger, Illinois 60475
mark_at_mepage.com

To visit this collection of Park Forest Meteorites go to:
http://www.mepage.com/meteorite_album.htm . I look forward to your feedback
and comments.