[meteorite-list] Splash form update

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:40 2004

Hi Walter, Hello List,

They are currently being studied in three different laboratories. The
opinions vary from lab to lab as does their composition. Everybody is
waiting to see what the O-isotopes indicate. They must first be tested for
carbon so as not to damage the sensitive equipment used to measure the
isotopes.

All the best,

Adam