[meteorite-list] Hunters?

From: Michel <Michel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:40 2004

Mike,

I never said nor think that you only hunt known strewnfield. Please stop
thinking that you attacked when some one only expresses his own opinion.
I must tell you, personnally, that I am glad each time a new meteorite is
discovered, even if is not not by me, fortunatly for the meteorite
community. Your talents to bring new meteorites for science and collectors
have been recognized long time ago. I am sure that you will bring more and
more, it is just matter of time and statistics.

Best hunt.

Michel FRANCO