[meteorite-list] Re: Meteorite-list digest, Vol 1 #1687 - 21 msgs

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:40 2004

Hello List, The state of Arizona (at least now a days) Does not consider
meteorites a mineral that you can mine and you can not stake a claim on
meteorite material. So, To me, If that's the case, Barringer has no right
now or then to have that land as a mining claim.
Thanks, Tom
The proudest member of the IMCA 6168