[meteorite-list] Hunters?

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:40 2004

Just to clarify, what makes you think that I only hunt known strewnfields? I
just listed some of the more remote far off places I have flown to in order
to show the willingness to go anywhere as opposed to only flying to Chicago
for a couple days like some of my competitors. I have hunted cold more times
than I can count. Unfortunately I have yet to find a new meteorite all to
myself.
Well, Ill keep trying.
Mike Farmer