[meteorite-list] Thuathe sale / Hunters etc.

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:39 2004

EVERYONE who needs to carry on PUBLICLY about:
    - who sold what for how much
    - my dog's bigger than your dog,
    - I'm a meteorite hunter and you're not
    PLEASE INVEST IN SEEING A THERAPIST!
    This garbage gets UNBARABLY old!
    Come on!
    At least with the sex contest you could delete all
the messages - but, hay, you guys actually have stuff
worth reading sometimes, so, it requires checking it out.
    Please do us all a favor and email each other OFF LIST
and then you can knock yourselves out pointing fingers
and such.
    OR, if you MUST post to this list, please write
"Meaningless Name Calling & Mud Slinging"
in the "Subject" box so the rest of us know to delete it.
    Thanks ever so much, Michael

on 5/13/03 10:27 AM, M come Meteorite Meteorites at
mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it wrote:

> take a look how much is the price for individuals
> oriented of Gao, or nice individuals....I have see
> pieces of 3-4 grams sale for $60 - this at $20/gr. -
> or ask to Alain Carion for how much sale Gao, he have
> very nice pieces......
>
> Matteo
>
> --- Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_concentric.net> wrote:
>> Really Matteo, I recall you telling us you bought
>> GAO for .08 cents per
>> gram, a client of mine, told me that you wanted to
>> resell it to him for
>> $3.00 gram.
>> Matteo, get real.

"We have them surrounded in their tanks"
...Bagdad Bob
--
Worth Seeing:
-  Earth at night from satellite: