[meteorite-list] Aesthetic and normal pieces of Imilac from $3/g

From: Rodrigo Martinez <benig_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:39 2004

Hola Lista.
Today update my website with new Imilac, aesthetic and normal pieces. I
found these pieces in my last Imilac hunt.
You can see they in www.meteorites.cl

Imilac
Found in 1822 for hunters of Guanaco (Camelidae Family) at Atacama desert.
Imilac is a Stony-Iron, Pallasite meteorite, containing silicate and
nickel-iron approximately in equal proportions. This group are exceedingly
rare, Comprising less than 2% of all known meteorites and They are
considered to be analogous to the Earth's core-mantle boundary.

Best Regards

Rodrigo Martinez
Atacama Desert Meteorites
benig_at_entelchile.net