[meteorite-list] EBAY AUCTONS ENDING

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:39 2004

I have over 500 ebay auctions and store items open now
and 254 of them are meteorites. A very large number of
NWA auctions close on tuesday. They have slowly been
widdled down with buy it nows but lots of deals are
still available.
See my ebay user id AMUNRE or click here
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=amunre&include=0&since=1&sort=3&rows=200
I would also like to again refer people to this
website where I have lots of larger NWAs
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/bigsale.htm
I am trying to raise some cash to make a large
purchase right now so have dropped prices bigtime on
this website so the meteorites that are not priced are
$139 a kilo.
Cheers
DEAN
www.meteoriteshop.com