[meteorite-list] Ms. Polacco / Meteorite

From: Rosemary Hackney <ltcrose_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:38 2004

 Thanks Steve and Al for your kindness in telling me. But I do not rememb=
er
any other messages about her.. Sometimes it seems I get replies never hav=
ing
seen the original post. Strange.. so then.. I get lost.=0D
 =0D
Hey anyway.. A publishing House in England... called Nobel House... want=
to publish one of my poems.. I never heard of it before, but hey..they sa=
id
they saw some of my poems ( maybe at the International Society of Poetry
conventions ). I do not know, but it kind of makes my heart happy. To th=
ink
that any of it is good or that someone would like it. Oh well.=0D
 =0D
Thanks for the info.=0D
 =0D
Rosie=0D