[meteorite-list] sikote-alin and possibly park forest

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:38 2004

Hi list I have a 221 gram full individual of sikote-alin for trade if
anyone wants to make this trade.I have a pic on my website.Also at this
time I am entertaining offers, if interested, in trading my 177 gram fully
fusion crusted piece of park forest.These will be 2 different trades!! Let
me know what you have for this park forest piece.Sorr, no pics on this
one.I have not been able to any on these pieces, since my camera guy has
not been available.I'm hoping soon to finally get pics on the last 2
pieces I have.As usual let me know what you might be willing to give up
for this piece.I am taking my time with the park forest piece, but the
sikote-alin I'll deal for right away.

                                                    steve

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120