[meteorite-list] Forest Park DVD...a hit!

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:38 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C316F7.1E469060

Hello list,

I got my Forest Park DVD today and have just finished viewing it. What a=
n awesome collection of news reports. The Garza family reports were humo=
rous, Paul Sipea's (misspelled?) exciting is overflowing, the city's exci=
tement is well presented. This DVD (or VHS) is well worth the price they=
 have been offered at. My only complaint is now I want a piece larger th=
en my 34g Curbsmasher slice.....:-(

Mark Bostick
Wichita, Kansas

Please visit, www.MeteoriteArticles.com, a free on-line archive of meteor=
 and meteorite articles.

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C316F7.1E469060

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hello list,</D=
IV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>I got my Forest Park DVD today and have just f=
inished viewing it.&nbsp; What an awesome collection of news reports.&nbs=
p; The Garza family reports were humorous, Paul Sipea's (misspelled?) exc=
iting is overflowing, the city's excitement is well presented.&nbsp; This=
 DVD (or VHS) is well worth the price they have been offered at.&nbsp; My=
 only complaint is now I want a piece larger then my 34g Curbsmasher slic=
e.....:-(</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Mark Bostick</DIV> <DIV>Wichita, K=
ansas<BR><BR>Please visit, www.MeteoriteArticles.com, a free on-line arch=
ive of meteor and meteorite articles.</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C316F7.1E469060--