[meteorite-list] Matteo and Park Forest

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:38 2004

Now the prices is stable from $17 to max $25/gr., only
the fragments at the 3 gr. arrive to $40/gr. but no
over..... is suffice wait a few and the prices
establish themselves...... not sure the esagerated
prices asked when is exit in the market the PF
meteorite. The pieces I buy now is for $20/gr. not
sure $40-45/gr. or $80....... Remember, for $10/gr. I
take a Pultusk, $1/gr. I take a Tenham, $3-6/gr, I
take a Mbale......all important and historical
falls....

Matteo