[meteorite-list] Looking for Meteorite Canes

From: Roman Nakonechny <uraninut239__at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:37 2004

Yeah, it does sound good Ryan. Betcha one of the big guys (Dealers) or maybe
you will attempt it and make a killing on the meteorite market. First
meteorite daggers and small swords from ancient civilizations and then
bad-ass snake-headed walking canes with 28inch daggers inside a solid thick
walled oak imitation PVC sheath to use in case you need to straighten out a
confused individual who would try to take advantage of an old guy or young
guy out in the forest and, Forget About It, with my 30% cut for the
intellectual right to the idear and your engineering/machining talent and
100lbs. of Gibeon that you will procure , we'll be" rollin in it" in no time
buddy. Sound good Ryan?. Sorry, I know this is a few days late, but I thank
you for giving me the facts on what type of cane it was. I'll supply the
Nitric Acid for the etching process. Pick a yacht. ={:-)>
                                         Sincerely, Roman N. (IMCA #
0583)