[Fwd: [meteorite-list] Craig MD]

From: Jerry A. Wallace <jwal2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:36 2004

>Hi!

>I sent two e-mails to Craig McDonald 1.5 years ago, but still no answer.
>
>Any news about him? Is he still member of the list?
>
>Tõnu Pani

>Museum of Geology
>University of Tartu

Hi Tõnu,

Patience, man, Patience!

These things take time. Try not to be so pushy. Surely you wouldn't
want Mr. McDonald to rush into an abrupt, ill-conceived response
to your messages, now would you? ;>)

Of course I'm kidding. You obviously have a tremendous amount of
patience. Wish I could be of help. Perhaps I can. If he is not still
a list member, and you have even an old known physical address (even
just the city) for him, I might be able to find his current address
for you. Please write me off list if you do. Would be glad to try to
help.

Best regards,

Jerry Wallace