[meteorite-list] scales/ "Cheap plug for Mark"

From: Steve Witt <stelor96_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:36 2004

Greetings List,

I puchased one of these scales from Mark a while back and can highly
recommend it. It has been an indispensible part of my Park Forest
gear. Several of the meteorite world's dealers/collectors have used
my scale over the last few months and were equally impressed. My only
complaint is that in 1 out of 100 "weighs" my scale is off by 1/10th
of 1 gram, but I can live with that;-) Thank you again Mark for a
very reasonably priced, top notch product.

Steve

P.S. I have no financial interest of any kind in association with the
sales of this product.

--- MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_msn.com> wrote:

---------------------------------

Harlan wrote:

"need a cheap, digital, gram scale for specimens 100g or so. where
do you get 'em? gotta used one that works? wanna sell it?"

I have a nice digital scale that weighs from 0.0g to 600.0g, about
the perfect weight range for meteorites. I have sold over 70 of
these to fellow meteorite collectors and haven't had any complaints.
I sell these for $89.99 plus shipping on my website, and have seen
the same scale selling in Denver for $139.99. I order and ship
directly from the source and therefore do not have to charge a
stocking fee and can offer then with very little markup. For the
next two days I will sell the scale for $82.99 plus shipping. (US
shipping is $9.99 with tracking number) Photos can be seen on my
website.

www.MeteoriteArticles.com

Thanks, Mark Bostick "The Big Collector"

> ATTACHMENT part 2 message/rfc822
> From: "harlan trammell" <skyrox_at_hotmail.com>
> To: meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com
> Subject: [meteorite-list] scales