[meteorite-list] Southwest Impact Study photos

From: fcressy <fcressy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:35 2004

Mark,

As a start you might try this publication from the State of California.

Geology and Mineral Resources of Imperial County, California; 1977 by Paul
K. Morton. County Report #7, CA Div. of Mines & Geology, 104 pages plus a
Geologic map of Imperial County and 6 pages of references.

This should get you going. Good luck in the summer ;-)

Frank