[meteorite-list] interesting photos

From: Thetoprok_at_aol.com <Thetoprok_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:35 2004

--part1_a9.3f4d714f.2be66d3a_boundary

   Dear List,
Alrighty then! I'm not a computer whiz! Try this, it should take you to the
page. Sorry for the bad directions!

 http://www.meteoritesaustralia.com/space/index.html

I will warn you now that when photographing an irregular surface, i.e. not a
flat polished surface, I loose some depth of field and there is a certain
amount of each pic that is out of focus, but the features in question are
visible. If anyone would like to see the other images of the same features,
only focused at a different depth to show more detail, let me know.

Larry

--part1_a9.3f4d714f.2be66d3a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">&nbsp;&nbsp; Dear List, <BR>
Alrighty then! I'm not a computer whiz! Try this, it should take you to the=20=
page. Sorry&nbsp; for the bad directions!<BR>
<BR>
 http://www.meteoritesaustralia.com/space/index.html<BR>
<BR>
I will warn you now that when photographing an irregular surface, i.e. not a=
 flat polished surface, I loose some depth of field and there is a certain a=
mount of each pic that is out of focus, but the features in question are vis=
ible. If anyone would like to see the other images of the same features, onl=
y focused at a different depth to show more detail, let me know.<BR>
<BR>
Larry</FONT></HTML>

--part1_a9.3f4d714f.2be66d3a_boundary--